Saturday, July 13, 2013

Update!

It's been a while, and big things are happening, so here's the update!

After months of prayer and late night discussions, Ryan and I decided we wanted to move home to Kentucky. It's no secret to anyone that we've been homesick. It's a time in our lives when all of our friends & family are getting married and starting their own families, and we hate missing out on it. So I plucked up my courage, over a 2 week course of procrastination, and sat down with my boss to submit my 2 weeks notice. But! After numerous conversations with bosses and Human Resources, we've decided that rather than an official two weeks, I'll be working remotely from Kentucky for a period of time. Hallelujah! This will basically go on until I find someone to take my place or find a job in Kentucky. I will keep traveling as normal, but now Ryan will get to be with friends and family while I'm gone, and I will be coming "home-home" on the weekends. We are thrilled. Thank you, Jesus for providing.

We're looking for apartments/houses, but until we find one we like we'll be staying with my parents- which will be so great for a short period of time after being gone for a year.

So, short update, but there it is! Be praying for us as we look for a home and as Ryan searches for a job. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment